Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Read my predictions for the Yankees' 2015 season

I recently had the opportunity to participate in the annual Playing Pepper Yankee bloggers round table. I gave my opinions of what I think is in store for the Yankees this year:

* This, unfortunately, will be the year the team finally has a sub-.500 record. I can't see them winning more than 80 games.
* I also think that this is the year the Mets will have a better record than the Yankees, thus making Squawker Jon very happy!
* The team still doesn't have a consistent plan. Are they win now, or rebuilding for the future?
* That all Alex Rodriguez needs to do is be halfway decent to exceed the very low expectations for him.

Anyhow, you can read my comments here. You can read Jon's Mets interview for this feature here. Thanks to Daniel from C70 at the Bat, part of Cards Conclave for hosting these interviews!

No comments:

Search This Blog