Thursday, December 3, 2009

Squawker media alert: I'm going to be on the radio tonight

It's hot stove season time in the baseball world, and I'm going to be squawking about what's going on in Yankeeland tonight. I'll be in Pro Baseball Central's Blog Talk Radio show with hosts Stephen Keane of the Eddie Kranepool Society blog, and Joe McDonald. I should be on at 9:30 p.m. tonight. Go here to listen live.


In other news, Uncle Mike has shot down our request that he show up at Professor Thom's with us for Tuesday Night Trivia. "A Tuesday night at a Red Sox bar? I'd have to get my radiation suit back from the cleaners," he declared. Bummer.


What do you think? Leave us a comment!

3 comments:

Uncle Mike said...

Hold on a second, Lisa. That wasn't a shootdown, that was a joke. I was just trying to talk some trash about Sox fans. You know Sox fans are easy targets.

I don't know if I can make it this coming Tuesday night, but the following one is a possibility. We'll see.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa Swan said...

OMG! That could be the most epic throwdown ever! Hope you can make it, Mike!

Search This Blog