The dinner will honor the following people:
- Bernie Williams, centerfielder of the Yankees during their late '90s dynasty years and excellent guitar player
- Dellin Betances, rookie reliever of the Yankees
- Steve Weatherford, New York Giants Super Bowl champion punter
- Meryl Davis and Charlie white, Olympic gold medal winners in ice dancing and "Dancing With the Stars" contestants (Davis won Season 19)
- Joel S. Isaacson, CEO of Joel Isaadcson & Co. Yankee broadcaster Michael Kay will be the emcee.
Here is more information about the organization that the benefit helps: The AHRC New York City Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that supports programs enabling children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to lead richer, more productive lives, including programs of AHRC New York City. AHRC New York City is one of the largest organizations of its kind, serving 15,000 children and adults who have intellectual and developmental disabilities, including autism, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injuries and other disabilities.