Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Squawker Media Alert: I will be on the radio today to talk about George Steinbrenner

I am going to be on Albany's Soundoff With Sinkoff at 6 p.m. to talk about the life of George Steinbrenner. Host Brian Sinkoff's show is on WTMM, 104.5 The Team - you can listen live if you're in the Albany area, or click the listen live button here to hear me online.

Here's the show's scheduled lineup today:

Jeff Idelson - former Yankees PR director, and current president of the Baseball Hall of Fame is on now. John Sterling should be on around 4:30 p.m. Tommy John will be on at 5, and I'll be on at 6 p.m. Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Uncle Mike said...

Good company. For all his homerism and bluster, John Sterling loves the game and loves this team, and Tommy John is a really bright guy who's always been a class act -- not something I can say for everyone whose bosses have included Tommy Lasorda and Walter O'Malley.

Search This Blog