Tuesday, November 9, 2010

TV Note: Curtis Granderson on Martha Stewart today!

The Grandy Man can...appear on Martha, that is! Curtis Granderson is on today's Martha Stewart Show, which airs on the Hallmark Channel. The episode he's on will air at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Tuesday. As a Martha fan, I was looking on my on-screen TV guide to see who were going to be her guests today,and I was very excited to see that she was having Granderson on the show!

Granderson was supposed to be on her show in person back in May, but due to a cold and an injury, he was  unable to appear in person. He did speak to Martha on the phone, then. Here's my recap of that episode.

Anyhow, according to Martha's website, Curtis and Martha will be making some sort of grandish. Well, actually, they'll be making comfort food -- macaroni and cheese and custard-filled cornbread! I'm a bit under the weather with a cold right now, so comfort food sounds really good right now!

I'll write a recap of the appearance after I watch it. Sounds like fun!

No comments:

Search This Blog