Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More thoughts on the Yankee-Blue Jays brawl

Here's my piece for The Faster Times about Fight Night in the Bronx last night. Basically, I thought it was an entertaining brawl, albeit a probably unnecessary one. But man, did I love rewatching the fight!

I really can't take all the handwringing about the brawl. Nobody on the Yankees got hurt, so why are Mike Francesa and Michael Kay being such drama kings about it? Good grief.

What do you think? Leave us a comment! 

2 comments:

Riddering said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riddering said...

I don't understand why Yankee fans are getting so het up about it either.

You'd think Jorge pulled a Ty Cobb last night by some of the comments out there.

(Reposted for word correction!)

Search This Blog