Saturday, February 28, 2009

Two quick notes

I will be on the Larry Milian radio show each weekend on to squawk about the Yankees. His show airs on WTFL 640 in Florida. I was excited to be his new show's inaugural guest today! Best of wishes to our old Dos Amigos friend in his new radio gig. You can listen to his station by clicking here.

One other note - the 500 Home Run Club site is featuring articles on some of the African-American baseball legends who hit 500 or more homers, in honor of Black History Month. There's also a story about honorary 500 Home Run Club member Josh Gibson. And next week, they'll have even more fresh content on some of baseball's biggest legends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you with Larry, Lisa. He called me, by the way, but never returned my follow up calls, so I'm not sure what's up. But I told him I'll be in FL next week for spring training so I hope he gets in touch.

Search This Blog