Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Support The FasterTimes - and the Subway Squawkers!

I've written a few pieces for The Faster Times that should interest our readers.

Think Steve Phillips was out of control ridiculous with his suggestion that the Nationals trade Stephen Strasburg for Roy Oswalt? I do too. Check out what I had to say here.

I also wrote about David Ortiz complaining about the media's coverage of his slump. While I can see his point that the media wrote him off way too soon, he also has a real blind spot when it comes to the press. Read my article here.

You can still join up with The Faster Times and help Squawker Jon and me - we get 70 percent of the proceeds if you designate one of us as the columnist of your choosing. You can sign up for as little as $12. But if you pay $60 or more, you can get a column written by me on any baseball topic you'd like me to write about! What a deal. There are also all sorts of cool gifts you get with membership, from magazine subscriptions to tote bags to assorted other goodies.

But that's not all. If you sign up today, you'll get invited to a very cool literary networking event this Thursday, featuring all sorts of big names in the industry. Check out info here.

No comments:

Search This Blog