Friday, September 10, 2010

Brett Favre and Roger Clemens: Are they the same person?

I was watching last night's New Orleans Saints-Minnesota Vikings game, and the media's Brett Favre worship drove me to write this on Facebook (click here to friend me): "Is there anybody more insufferable, more self-aggrandizing in the NFL than Brett Favre? That is all."

I got a lot of positive responses to that status update, and I also got people "liking" this subsequent comment on Favre: "He's like Roger Clemens with a Mississippi drawl, instead of a Texas accent."

Anyhow, I expanded my rant into this article for The Faster Times, "Do Brett Favre and Roger Clemens Share the Same Brain?" Check it out. And while you're there, also check out my article about the three Mets who skipped out on going to Walter Reed.

What do you think? Tell us about it!

3 comments:

Uncle Mike said...

Interesting theory, Lisa. My response is long, so I put it on Uncle Mike's Musings instead. But, just to be on the safe side, you might want to pay close attention to the last paragraph. After all, even though you and Clemens are both UT-Austin Longhorns, I don't think you want to be the one to give him the idea that lets him off the hook!

Puppet Master said...

here's my thought: a day in the life of roger clemens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY1nW60V2Bo

Unknown said...

It's too bad Clemens is getting jammed up for doing what many athletes do as a matter of course today. No one injects HGH anymore. Most use homeopathic hgh oral spray or take pills like genf20 to stimulate their own increase of HGH. Both are somewhat less effective than injections but work quite good enough and both are legal for over the counter purchases.

Search This Blog