Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Will Be on South Florida Radio Today With The Amigo

Miami's own Larry Milian -- aka the Amigo -- has interviewed me on his radio show many, many times since the first time I squawked with him, way back in 2006. He co-hosts the very popular morning drive time radio show called Armando and The Amigo on WFTL Sports -- 640 AM.

Now Larry has a brand-new radio show in South Florida as well on Saturday mornings, called the New York Sports Report, which he is co-hosting with Phil Dizz Domanic.. And I am honored to be the very first guest on the new program. How cool is that?

Check me out at 10:30 a.m. today -- you can listen live online here, and follow the guys on Twitter here. In the words of New York Jets star Bart Scott, can't wait!

No comments:

Search This Blog