Monday, August 31, 2009

Squawker Media Alert: I'm going to be on the radio twice this week

If you want to hear my dulcet tones on the radio squawking about the Yankees and Mets, here's your big chance (actually, make that chances!). I will be on two different stations this week:

* And at around five-thirty today, I will be on Albany's Soundoff With Sinkoff on WTMM. You can also listen live online by clicking the top button here, or by turning to 104.5 The Team ESPN Radio if you live in the Albany area.

* Tomorrow, NOTE RESCHEDULING INFO), in the four o'clock hour, I will be on The Andy and the Amigo Show on Fort Lauderdale's WFTL Sports. You can listen live Tuesday by clicking the 640 button or by switching the dial to 640 AM if you live in South Florida.

No comments:

Search This Blog