Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Are you joining the CitiField Sit Out movement?

There's been a whole to-do in the Mets community as of late over the Citi Field Sit Out, organized by My Summer Family Mets blogger Taryn Cooper. Tonight, August 25, some Met fans are staying away from the stadium to register their displeasure with what's going on these days in Metsland, even though some of them, like Taryn, had already bought tickets for the game.

Anyhow, I interviewed Taryn about the event to see what it's all about. You can read the whole interview at The Faster Times site. I guess Squawker Jon and I will be participating, as neither of us will be going to the game. Then again, we already weren't planning on attending, so I don't know if that counts!

Anyhow, go here to read the story. I'm sure reader Uncle Mike will have a lot to say about it!

No comments:

Search This Blog