Friday, August 20, 2010

Squawker Media Alert: Listen to me in two interviews

Earlier this week, I was interviewed by two different blogs. First up, you can listen to me squawk about the Yankees - and about K-Rod - with Frankie “The Sports Guy” Maniscalco. This interview is at the NYB Blogs site. Frank is a Mets fan, and I gave him a little grief about his team -- and vice versa! 

I also spoke with Joe and Paulie of the Yankee Roll Call site (they've got an awesome "Enemies List" on their site, including the knucklehead who buried David Ortiz's jersey in Yankee Stadium!) We talked about Johnny Damon's return, and assorted other Yankee issues. Go here to listen to or download the interview!

Anyhow, I had a lot of fun squawking with Frankie, Joe, and Paulie about the Yankees. Please check out what we yakked about!

No comments:

Search This Blog