Friday, June 18, 2010

Should Manny Ramirez be cheered - or booed - at Fenway?

I wrote a piece for The Faster Times about Manny Ramirez's return to Fenway Park tonight, saying that I thought most fans would cheer him in his first at-bat.

So I'm wondering what our Red Sox fan readers think. What say you, Boston fans?

As for myself, I do kind of miss seeing Manny 19 games a year - at least the personality part. I found "Manny being Manny" pretty darn entertaining over the years. Don't miss him killing the Yankees at every turn, though!

What do you think? Tell us about it!

1 comment:

Uncle Mike said...

Chances are, most of the Sox fans will be so drunk they won't even know Manny's in Massachusetts.

Then again, seeing as how the England fans weren't too drunk to boo their players off the pitch following that disgraceful 0-0 draw with Algeria (which gives the U.S. new hope!), who knows.

Search This Blog