Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Squawkers vote for our All-Star Game picks

Squawker Jon and I are part of the Baseball Bloggers Alliance. This year, the BBA is making All-Star Game ballot picks, so we did picks for them to be included with the group.

I voted for the American League; Jon did the National League. So no, I won't get to do my annual Yadier Molina All-Star ballot vote that I do just to tick off Squawker Jon!

Jon and I both looked at the numbers and picked the best candidates, regardless of team affiliation - there are only two Yankees and two Mets on our ballots. And yes, I even voted for a Red Sox player!

Without further ado, here are our picks:

Lisa's American League All-Star Ballot

Catcher: Victor Martinez
First: Miguel Cabrera
Second: Robinson Cano
Third: Evan Longoria
Shortstop: Derek Jeter
Outfield: Josh Hamilton, Ichiro Suzuki, Carl Crawford
DH: Vladimir Guerrero
Starting Pitcher: David Price

Jon's National League All-Star Ballot

Catcher: Miguel Olivo
First: Adrian Gonzalez
Second: Brandon Phillips
Third: David Wright
Short: Jose Reyes
Outfield: Andre Ethier, Ryan Braun, Corey Hart
Starting Pitcher: Ubaldo Jimenez


What do you think? Tell us about it!

1 comment:

Allen said...

I think that leaving Martin Prado off of the NL ballot for 2nd base is a sin.

Search This Blog