Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Squawker media alert: I will be on the radio Friday

Hope everybody had a cool holiday season. I'm back in action, just in time to kick 2008 to the curb. And I will be squawking on Sound-Off With Sinkoff this Friday at 4:10 p.m. The show airs on Albany's ESPN 104.5 The Team. Click here to listen live to the show online.

Free agent season aside, 2008 was a lousy year for the Yankees, the Jets (sorry, Squawker Jon), the economy, and for Roger Clemens. The magazine Texas Monthly named the Rocket their Bum Steer - make that Bum Steeroid - of the year. Given that Clemens is all about Texas pride, that's gotta hurt. Fortunately for Yankee fans, the article emphasizes him being an Astro instead of a Bomber.

I still can't quite believe that the Yanks got Mark Teixeira. And Squawker reader/Red Sox fan Bob Ekstrom is still coming to grips with the signing as well. Come back later today to read his take on the signing.

What do you think of the state of the Yankees? Leave us a comment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about getting Tex, Lisa. Incredible - I really thought he was going to Boston.

Good luck on the radio today.

I just want to wish you and everyone that posts on this blog a happy and healthy New Year.

Be safe everyone and don't get too loaded!

Uncle Mike said...

Happy New Year to all fans, regardless of team.

Although, I was just thinking...

Since the Mets are so good at dropping balls, which one will be chosen to drop the one in Times Square tonight?

nutballgazette said...

Uncle Mike. That was cruel, But it is also Funny as Heck...And I will be sending it to all My Met Fan Friend and relatives tonight!

Search This Blog