Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Update: Subway Squawkers radio show appearances

As previously noted, I'm going to be on a bunch of radio stations over the next few days to discuss the winter meetings. There is one additional station I will be squawking on. Here's the latest info.

  • First up, I will be joining the Dos Amigos radio show on Miami's 790 The Ticket. I'll be on around 11:15 p.m. Tuesday night. You can listen online by going to 790theticket.com and clicking on the Listen Live button.
  • Wednesday at approximately 4:10 p.m., I will be on Albany's Sound-off With Sinkoff on ESPN's 104.5 The Team. If you're in the Albany area, go to WTMM. If you're not in the area, head to WTTM's web site and listen there.
  • And on Wednesday night, 10th Inning Journal writer Phil Allard and I will be talking on NY Baseball Digest's Mike Silva's radio show about the winter meetings. The program will be on live from 9-11 p.m, and we should be on around 9:45 or so. You can listen live by going to the BlogTalkRadio site.

These should be a lot of fun - thanks to these stations for having me on. Hope our readers can check out these appearances.

No comments:

Search This Blog