I was all set to write about last night's good game, when I heard about the stunning news that Alex Rodriguez only tips 15% at Hooters!
Yes, that is one of the shocking revelations in Selena Roberts' "A-Rod" book. I'm hoping she also gets to the bottom of the following food controversies surrounding Alex Rodriguez:
* Did he tell Joe Girardi to ban ice cream in the clubhouse last year, just because he knew it would get Mike Mussina angry?
* Has A-Rod always used a clean plate at the team's buffet line, or did he - shudder - use the same plate twice?
* Is it true that Derek Jeter uses chopsticks better, and that this was the real cause of their feud?
* Any truth to the rumor that he told Joe Torre green tea tastes like dishwater?
* And finally, will we get an answer to this burning question - does A-Rod cut spaghetti with a knife and fork?
What do you think? Leave us a comment!