Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chad Ochocinco suggests that the Jets are the new Yankees

Oh no, Ocho! I regularly use all my "Dancing With the Stars" votes each week on football star Chad Ochocinco. Other than Vince Young, he's my favorite NFL player, simply because he's got the best personality of anybody in football. (And he digs Snuggies, too!)

But now the Cincinnati Bengals star has gone and done it, complaining that the New York Jets are becoming like the Yankees. And no, he didn't mean that as a compliment!

Here's what Chad wrote on Twitter after the Jets traded for Santonio Holmes. After griping about the trade, saying:
Can someone please explain why the Pittsburgh Steelers traded Santonio Holmes to the Jets? #iwillwaitforyallexplanations

He then complained to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell about his team's rivals:


@nflcommish Mr. Goodell the NY Jets are unfairly loading their team up with great players like the Yankees do, we need to stop this now!
 Wonder how much the NFL will fine him for using Twitter to contact the commish.


Ochocinco also did his trick of attempting to "bribe" the ref - in this case, judge Len Goodman - with a dollar bill. Oddly enough, Len gave him the worst of the three judges' scores, if I remember correctly!

Incidentally, fellow football star Terrell Owens was in the audience again during last night's progarm. And nobody else in the show seemed to know who he was. Funny.

What do you think? Tell us about it!

1 comment:

Uncle Mike said...

Wait, that guy with Cheryl Burke is Chad Ochocinco?

Sorry, Lisa, but when Cheryl is on the floor, I only have eyes for her.

To make matters worse, one of the hosts is Brooke Burke. And I always get her confused with Brooke Burns.

Too bad New Jersey's own Buzz Aldrin didn't tell that old English buzzard, "I may be 80 now, but when I was 25, I protected South Korea from Commie jets, and when I was 40, I walked on the Moon. What have you done in your 65 years?"

And didn't Chad promise to change his name back to "Chad Johnson" if the Jets beat the Bengals? Well, they did. When's the change-back coming, Twitterhead? (There I go, now he'll probably change his name to "Chad Twitterhead.")

Search This Blog