Friday, July 10, 2009

Yankees are in first place - for now at least

Getting ready to watch the first-place Yankees - at least for today - play against the Angels tonight. How cool that is to see that, even if the Bombers do have to share that title with the Boston Red Sox.

I missed most of yesterday's win (I went to see the movie "Up"), so I don't have much to say about it. It is amazing, though, how much the Yanks have dominated the Twins this year.

Did see that the Yanks are bringing back up Mark Melancon, and sending down Jonathan Albaladejo. If it were up to me, I would DFA Brett Tomko instead. Bu that's me.

As for the potential of the Yankees to trade for Roy Halladay, I just don't see it happening. The Yanks would have to give up the likes of Joba Chamberlain, Phil Hughes, and Austin Jackson, and that would probably be just for starters!

What do you think? Leave us a comment!

1 comment:

Alvaro Fernandez Ravelo said...

I wished too that they had demoted Tomko and not Albaladejo ...

Search This Blog