So much for John Henry's "MT" curse. Mark Teixeira's three homers warmed my heart, even if I only got to see one of them live (I had a previously scheduled engagement last night, so I taped the second half of the game. Unfortunately, it aired on FX, not Fox so I missed it all, other than seeing the highlights later!)
Anyhow, you know how John Sterling always says that Teixeira sent a "Teix" message, whenever he hits a home run? I'm wondering what the three messages Mark sent yesterday really said. (And I hope he had the unlimited plan - otherwise, those text messages really add up!) Here are a few ideas of what he may have written:
* Tweet this, John_W_Henry!
* How's that run prevention thingy working out for ya, Theo? LOL!
* My wife was wrong. This town is a great place to shop! I bought my brown suit on Newbury Street!
* Hey, Theo. I got your "bridge" right here!
* OMG! Take that, Peter Gammons!
Do you have any ideas for Mark's "Tex" messages? Tell us about it!