Friday, October 15, 2010

Jorge Posada, the media, and other notes on the ALCS

A few quick thoughts while we wait for the game to begin:

I've written before that I worry Jorge Posada's arm would cost the Yankees in the playoffs. It ultimately didn't matter in the first round, but now the Yankees are facing the speedy Texas Rangers, with that whole "claw and antlers" thing. Heck, Benjie Molina stole a base in the ALDS, and he's. like, the slowest runner in baseball. Let's hope Jorge's arm doesn't hurt the Bombers.

I love how the media is acting like A-Rod and Mark Teixeira are returning to Arlington for the very first time since leaving town. Good grief.

I'm trying to convince Squawker Jon that we need an official Squawker hand signal. He gave me a signal, alright!

What do you think? Tell us about it!

No comments:

Search This Blog