Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thanks to fans with no faith, we're getting a sweet deal on Yankee tickets

As I noted in an article today for The Faster Times, many Yankee fans have apparently given up hope on the series, if all the rock-bottom prices on tickets for Game 5 are any indication. There are all sorts of great deals to be had on tickets in the secondary market. So, I just scooped up grandstand tickets just to the left of home plate for today's game. Price was just $26 dollars a ticket, below face value. Cool!

So, win or lose, Squawker Jon and I will be at Game 5. Anti-Yankee fan Jon will be cheering on the Rangers, and I will be rooting for the Bombers, win or lose, until the very end. Let's hope at the end of the day that Jon is the one with the Nolan Ryan Face and not me!


What do you think? Tell us about it!

No comments:

Search This Blog